Product application common sense and performance testing are as follows:
(1) soldering iron: soldering iron (highest 30W) tip temperature not more than 300 C; welding time not more than 3 seconds; welding position at least 2 mm from the colloid.
(2): the highest temperature is 260 DEG dip dip dip; no more than 5 seconds; dip position at least 2 mm from the gel.
Pin forming method:
(1) it is necessary to leave the colloid 2 millimeters to bend the scaffold.
(2) the forming of the scaffold must be done with the fixture or by the professional.
(3) the forming of the scaffold must be completed before welding.
(4) it is necessary to ensure that the pin and spacing are consistent with the circuit board.
LED installation method
(1) pay attention to the perimeter arrangement of all kinds of devices in order to prevent the polarity from being wrong. The device should not be too close to the heating element, and the working condition should not exceed its limit.
(2) be sure not to install LED in the case of pin deformation.
(3) when it is decided to install in the hole, the size and tolerance of the hole distance on the face and the line board is calculated to avoid excessive pressure on the support.
(4) when the LED is installed, it is intended to be located with a guide sleeve.
(5) before the welding temperature is returned to normal, the LED must be avoided to be subjected to any vibration or external force.
When cleaning a colloid with chemicals, it must be very careful because some chemicals have damage to the surface of the colloid and cause discoloration such as trichloroethylene, acetone, etc. It can be wiped and impregnated with ethanol, and the time is not more than 3 minutes at normal temperature.
Work and storage temperature:
(1) LED LAMPS light-emitting diode is Topr-25 C ~85 C, Tstg-40 C ~100 C
(2) LED DISPLAYS display Topr-20 C ~70 C, Tstg-20 C ~85 centigrade
(3) OUT-DOOR LED LAMPS pixel tube Topr-20 C ~60 C, Tstg-20 C ~70 C